2. In territory 5, Test Measurements, a following:
184.108.40.206Long-time or Variable Defrost Control for Systems with Multiple Defrost cycle Types. The energyconsumption in kilowatt-hours per day shall be distributed homogeneous to:
(4) Representations. GE might make representations about a energy use of a above specified refrigerator-freezer products for compliance, marketing, or other functions usually to a border that such products have been tested in suitability with a provisions summarized above and such representations sincerely divulge a formula of such testing.
(5) This waiver shall sojourn in outcome unchanging with a provisions of 10 CFR 430.27(m).
(6) This waiver is released on a condition that a statements, representations, and documentary materials supposing by a postulant are valid. DOE might devaluate or cgange this waiver during any time if it determines a significant basement underlying a petition for waiver is incorrect, or a formula from a swap exam procession are unrepresentative of a simple models’ loyal energyconsumption characteristics.
(7) This waiver relates usually to those simple models set out in GE’s Feb 15, 2013 petition for waiver. Grant of this waiver does not recover a postulant from a acceptance mandate set onward during 10 CFR partial 429.