One of Brian’s Favorite Quotes
No matter how old you become. No matter how much you learn and teach. No matter how much you strive to make a difference in yourself, you will always be someone’s little girl or boy.”
Decision and Order Granting a Waiver to GE Appliances From the Department of Energy Residential Refrigerator and Refrigerator-Freezer Test Procedures
2. In section 5, Test Measurements, the following:
184.108.40.206Long-time or Variable Defrost Control for Systems with Multiple Defrost cycle Types. The energy consumption in kilowatt-hours per day shall be calculated equivalent to:
(4) Representations. GE may make representations about the energy use of its above specified refrigerator-freezer products for compliance, marketing, or other purposes only to the extent that such products have been tested in accordance with the provisions outlined above and such representations fairly disclose the results of such testing.
(5) This waiver shall remain in effect consistent with the provisions of 10 CFR 430.27(m).
(6) This waiver is issued on the condition that the statements, representations, and documentary
(7) This waiver applies only to those basic models set out in GE’s February 15, 2013 petition for waiver. Grant of this waiver does not release a petitioner from the certification requirements set forth at 10 CFR part 429.